Thursday, January 10, 2013

Payment Proof 5voucher


So because of my curiosity, I registered on this site to see for himself if it was true that you could get $ 0.01 per 15 minutes.

Their enrollment is simple and easy. I had to go to my gmail inbox to receive the activation email.

After activating my account, I logged into my account from the site 5voucher. I played around their site while waiting for 15 minutes and see if I will get a voucher code on my email and get a FREE Liberty Reserve funds.

And I did! There was a message on my account stating I had my voucher code in my inbox. So I get the voucher code from my email and then enter in the box provided in my 5voucher account. I got this message after I enter my voucher code: ". Vouchers are turned XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX" So I got $ 0.01.

Please note that they only accept for GMAIL email address and LIBERTY RESERVE to the payment processor. This is proof of payment of 5voucher: